Formal letter

Dear Sir Wonka,
I am Steve Lothford. Do you remember me? I am the boy of "How I faced the Hamphiser Mauler", one of the main characters. We do not know each other very well, but this is very important. It is about the story of "Journey to Technos". You are the protagonist (one of them), and I chosed you because the story is very catchy but there is a gigantic, enourmus problem. IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO MY STORY!
I think I have to explain to you, respectfully what is happening here. Last week I read your story. It called my atention, the effects and images were amazing, and the recorded voices were amusing. But i found many similarities between our stories. You have a trype of "transporter" or "time machine", that is also in my story. You have a friend as well. You travelled, I travelled. I do not want to discuss now, but please accept you have copied MY STORY. 
Next week I am going to travel, so I think the 10th of July we can meet on that café near my house, called "Love the United States". This morning I ate there and It was delicious!. But at 11.00 am, not before because I have to go to "Winsor Pilates". Hope you come!
Yours sincerely 
                                                                                        Steve Lothford

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AS Art

EM - Climates

Fotografía