E.M Activities

During this part of the year we did many activities on differents web pages for example..:
Popplet
Scribble Maps
Edmodo
The first months of the year, we studied biomes (flora & fauna, location, climate and human impact on them). The first popplet I did this year is this one : Tundra Popplet. We also used Google Docs with some of the biomes, about  Tundra for example, here you have the link: Tundra Google Docs.

Then we continue with another biome, The Desert. Here you have the link of the popplet: Desert Popplet


Some of the last popplets I did up to now is about Grasslands! Here I give you the link: Grassland Popplet


While we were studing the biomes, we listened to some songs that were about them! Here I tag some of the songs I personaly like the most! Some of them aren't songs but have useful information!!!
Here is a song of BIOMES!!!
And this one is about ECOSYSTEMS!!!
When we finished with the biomes, we start talking a little about trees. And our teacher asked us to take a photo of the trees we have at our house. Here you have my photo!
Finally, we talked about population. The 10 countries with more population are:
1 China: 667,070,000 1960  2 India: 434,849,000 1960  3 United States: 180,671,000 1960  4 Russia: 119,897,000 1960  5 Japan: 94,096,000 1960  6 Indonesia: 93,996,000 1960  7 Brazil: 72,742,370 1960  8 Germany: 72,674,000 1960  9 United Kingdom: 52,373,000 1960  10 Bangladesh: 51,223,800 1960
 We also did a Scribble Map with some countries that our teacher gave us to mark. Here you also have the link! Population Scribble Map See the links! (:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

AS Art

EM - Climates

Fotografía